- Breaking News
Digital agora hours
Updated February 14, 2022 | 07:51 CST
February 14th is the day of love. Here are some quotes and wishes you can share.
Happy Valentine's Day: Wishes and phrases to share
- Valentine's Day is the last day of Valentine's Day week, which began on February 7th.
- Valentine's Day is originally a Christian holiday.
- Valentine's Day is marked by new traditions and practices that differ from country to country.
Again, it's that day of the year that you do special things for that special someone in your life.
It's February 14th. The day is known as St. Valentine's Day, St. Valentine's Day or St. Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day originated as a Christian holiday honoring one or two early Christian martyrs named Valentine. Over the years and through popular traditions, the day has grown into a major cultural and commercial celebration of romance and love in many regions of the world.
The celebrations of Valentine's Day started a week ago with Rose Day, followed by Proposal Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day and Kiss Day
In modern times, Valentine's Day is characterized by new traditions and practices that differ from country to country.
With the increasing popularity of the Internet, millions of people are now using digital media to send welcome messages such as e-cards, love vouchers and other gifts.
But the day of love has a simple beginning with messages and wishes that aren't just for your partner. It's also for family, friends and everyone you love.
Without further ado, here are some Valentine’s Day quotes, wishes, and messages to share:
beautiful pictures for valentines day
Happy Valentine's Day phrases
Happy valentines day wishes for your love.
happy valentines day wishes for girlfriends
Beautiful Valentine's Day wishes for the bride and groom
Beautiful Valentine's Day Wishes for Husbands
Beautiful valentines day wishes for wives
Beautiful Valentine's Day wishes for singles
- "Valentine's Day is the poet's feast." – Ted Koosner, poet
- "Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is destined to love you." – Trent Shelton, soccer player
- "The art of love... is very much the art of perseverance." – Albert Ellis, psychologist
- "Love planted a rose and the world became sweet." – Katharine Lee Bates, songwriter
- "Love doesn't rule the world. Love makes the journey worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- "Love is the greatest refreshment in life." – Pablo Picasso, artist
- "There is never enough I love you." – Lenny Bruce, comedian
- "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then never hurts" -Charles M. Schulz, cartoonist
- "Grow old with me! The best is yet to come." –Robert Browning, poet
- "When we fall in love, we feel like we know everything about life, and maybe we're right." - Mignon McLaughlin
- "Love does not consist in looking at one another, but in looking together in the same direction" - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- "Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness." -Bertrand Russell
- Happy Valentines Day! My favorite place in the world is right next to you.
- You can hold my hand for a while, but you'll hold my heart forever.
- Happy Valentines Day! My favorite place in the world is right next to you.
- Every time I want to give up, your love keeps me going.
- I never believed in happiness until I found you
- Whenever I'm with you, wherever we are, I'm home.
- I fell in love with you for all the little things you don't even realize you're doing.
- Like you and me, some things are meant to be.
- I found them. I want you. I love you. I will save you
- Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life! Thank you for being the reason for my joy! Happy Valentines Day.
- My Girl is one of the best among rest. Happy Valentine's Day.
- You are one of millions with a heart of gold. I love you and Happy Valentine's Day 2022. Happy Valentine's Day.
- My life is incomplete without you and I love you to the moon and back. Happy Valentines Day.
- My sweet friend, I'm so glad you're all mine. Happy Valentines Day.
- I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Valentine's Day, girlfriend!
- Everything will change except my love for you! Happy Valentines Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day, dear. Thank you for making every day of my life so memorable and special!
- Having you as my friend for life is the greatest blessing there is and will be. I love you my love. Happy Valentines Day!
- I can't stop loving you because that's the only thing I'm good at and the only reason I was sent here to earth. I love you! I wish you a happy Valentine's Day!
- I wasn't born a poet, but your love made me one! I was lucky when God blessed me with His greatest creation; You! Happy Valentines Day!
- You are the most beautiful flower in the world and I am happy to have you in my garden of love. Have a great Valentine's Day.
- Happy Valentines Day! I just want you to know that you mean the world to me.
- Happy Valentine's Day, dear! There are no words to describe how grateful I am to God for sending you into my life.
- Happy Valentines Day. Sharing your heart with someone else could never be happier than with you!
- I want you to know that you are the one. be my only friend
- Your love is a source of strength for me. Thank you for all your kindness and love. Happy Valentines Day!
- I will be eternally grateful for being by my side and loving me. Happy Valentine's Day my love.
- I loved you, I love you and I will love you forever. Let's celebrate many more Valentine's Days.
- Happy Valentine's Day To my husband who "drives" me crazy. I love you with all my heart.
- Happy Valentines Day. I knew the moment I saw you that you would be my husband. You were always my friend, my true love and my only one.
- Happy Valentines Day. I was programmed to love you! Thank you for being the best husband anyone could ask for.
- Happy Valentines Day. You really are my type and I am so thankful that you are my husband and my true love. You are the best!
- To my amazing husband! Thank you for always having so much fun no matter what is going on in our lives. You are perfect for me!
- Happy Valentine's Day to my loving husband. You understand me and complete me. We're so alike it's actually a bit scary!
- Happy Valentines Day. Thank you for being such a fun, caring and loving wife!
- Happy Valentines Day. Thank you for being my dear wife and my friend. I will always love you and take care of you!
- Happy Valentine's Day to my wonderful wife! You fill my days with joy and hope and make me realize how much I love you!
- Happy Valentine's Day to my beloved wife! i only have eyes for you
- Happy Valentine's Day - Wishing my loving wife the most beautiful day. I love you very much.
- To my beautiful wife, rain or shine, you will always be my friend. I love you.
- My loneliness is so good I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my loneliness.
- Happy Valentine's Day to me. I love you.
- Being single is a chance to live life on your own terms and not apologize.
- I don't like being labeled as a loner just because I feel lonely.
- Love yourself first because that is what you will spend the rest of your life with.
- Being single means celebrating and appreciating the space you're in.
- Loving yourself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
I'm extremely grateful for this special friendship bond that we share. I love you so much. You're one of the most special people in my life, and Valentine's Day seems like the perfect opportunity to let you know how awesome you are. Thank you for being a great friend and partner in crime.What is the best quotes for Valentine Day? ›
Valentine Day Quotes 2023
I Can Fall in Love again and Again with you for my Whole Life. People may express their love on Valentine Day but I have special feelings for you on each Day. I Feel the Best Warmth of this World when you embrace me in your Arms. Thank you for being in my Life.
- You are the only person in my life for whom my heart beats. ...
- Life has been pleasant and exciting only because of you. ...
- Love is our true destiny. ...
- I would choose you again and again.
- By wishing them the same.
- By saying that it was a pleasure meeting them.
- By thanking them.
- By expressing your gratitude through your body language.
- Or by replying "I already had a good day by meeting you".
“I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect.” “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”What is the most common phrase used on Valentine Day? ›
It's rather sweet, but “to fall in love” is one of the most common expressions in English. We usually use it to explain that we have strong feelings for another person – but it can be used for things too. “I totally fell in love with the doughnuts at Krispy Kremes.